Home Made Vegetarian Pizza with Zucchini, black olives, onions, mozzarella and tomato sauce.
I used the bread maker to make the dough. Here is the recipe:
- 1Add ingredients to pan in order listed, set bread machine on"dough" and walk away.
- 2After the cycle is completed, lightly coat dough ball in flour and roll or slap out to desired size.
- 3Top with desired sauce, cheeses and/or veggies and bake at 450° until cheese is golden brown.
- 4Will make a 9-10" pizza of average thickness, or a 13-14" thin crust pizza.
- 5For best results, bake on a preheated baking stone sprinkled with corn meal.
- 6Notes: You may substitute beer for all or part of the water. I've used 3/4 cup flat beer and 1/4 water with excellent results. A teaspoon of semolina may be added as well -- it provides a nice crunchiness to the dough when baked. Corn meal can be substituted for the semolina (and likewise, semolina can be used to dust the pizza peel and/or baking stone).
Read more: http://low-cholesterol.food.com/recipe/easy-pizza-dough-for-bread-machine-60816#ixzz1vSjigTC2