The frame was already in this spot with something else I had made so I thought I would steal it for this project. And I'm noticing that frame needs a little caulk!
I used some black and white chevron fabric and Mod Podge to glue it around a piece of cardboard. When it dried in the back I simply cut out the print from online and used glue to attach the "Eat, Drink, and Be Scary" print to the fabric. SO simple! However I'm now considering painting that frame a shiny black and caulking those seems. I think it would make that fabric stand out a bit more.
Oh and the kid's helped me make our Alfred E. Newman print a little scary by adding some red devil horns with the Mod Podge.
And as usual I switched up all the frames in our entry way to Halloween prints that I save tucked behind the prints I usually have on display. All of those images are found on The Graphics Fairy website.
I am just getting started ladies and gentlemen. I've got a few more crafts up my sleeve for the weekend. I'm going to O.D. on Halloween yet again!